i have a home in Whyman Haciendas,

Asked by blancaem, Avondale, AZ Tue Jul 9, 2013

should i sell or keep it till it goes up in value, i bought this house in 2010 for 74k.

Answers

5
Lucinda Tkach, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Blanca,

Home prices have risen significantly.

There should be a few factors that weigh your decision, such as your future housing and what you want to spend on that.

Feel free to contact me direct for any suggestions.

Sincerely, Lucinda Tkach
602-799-6846
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Jul 10, 2013
This is the strongest sellers market we have seen in a long time. If you decide to sell, I would not wait!
Jeffrey Masi…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Dear Blanca:

Good question. Home prices have risen 26% since a year ago as stated in the Arizona Republic this week. The ASU school of Real Estate expects prices to rise through 2014.

Right now with mortgage rates increasing this has fueled another mild rush to buy homes before prices and rates go up further. When will it top off, nobody can predict with certainity. The National economy and socio-economic events are ever changing.

Right now homes are at recent highs. The old adage is buy low and sell high.

Now may be the time for you. Depends if you need the cash to buy another home? The prices on home you will be going to buy will be going up also unless you are moving to another state or less expensive area.

Call with any questions.

Jeffrey Masich, Realtor, GRI, MBA
HomeSmart
Arizona homes and land for purchase or sale
http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
JeffMasich@ArizonaHomesLand.com
480-556-0940
Veronica Mue…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Please send me you complete address to muellerjj_75@yahoo.com. I will look up all the comparable and also look to other forms of value for you home. This way you will be able to make the best decision with all the up to date information.

Thank you
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Tue Jul 9, 2013
Selling a home is a very personal decision, and depends on your and your specific circumstances. AND...nobody can predict the future. If you want to, or need to sell it, then you should sell it. If you would prefer to keep it and hope values go up, then keep it! It's really as simple as that!