i have a fha loan, and want to get a bigger house because my mom who is 83 is coming to live with me

Asked by Ruth Zelaya, 46219 Sat Feb 11, 2012

i am trying to get a secondo fha loan

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Heather Fitzgerald’s answer
Heather Fitz…, , Indianapolis, IN
Tue Feb 14, 2012

You will have to have your husband you are separated from refi into his own name only, or qualify debt to income ratio wise with both mortgages and be financially prepared to be able to pay both mortgages if your husband were to default.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more