i have a carpentry business i run on cash and pay no taxes, havent for 2 years, i have over 700 credit score

Asked by Austin, maui Fri Jun 20, 2008

and 50% down for a house i want to buy, but unsure how to go about getting a loan with no tax documentation, are there any loopholes for me

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Fri Jun 20, 2008
Do you have a business license or a cpa that will give you a letter stating that you have been self employed for 2 years?
Web Reference:  http://GetPrequalified.com
0 votes
Fri Jun 20, 2008

How long have you been self employed? Email me at tino.muratore@gmail.com I want to bounce a couple ideas off you....


Tino Muratore
0 votes
Cameron Piper, Agent, Forest Lake, MN
Fri Jun 20, 2008

The right thing to do is to file a tax return for the last two years. Since you run your own business you will need to show documentation of your income. You have two of three pieces to get a loan, good credit and money down. Along with knowing that you know how to handle money (credit) and protecting their investment (down payment) they are going to want to know that you can pay for the house (income). Stop looking for the loopholes in life and start doing what you are supposed to do by filing the tax returns and your life will become markedly simpler. I hope that helps.

Cameron Piper
Web Reference:  http://www.campiper.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more