fabilomeli, Home Buyer in Lake View Terrace, CA

i got approve for 240 can i get 135 more or its impossible

Asked by fabilomeli, Lake View Terrace, CA Mon Feb 6, 2012

If the lender approved you for 240 that is where you need to stay. No more than 28% of your income should go towards housing even if you did find away to get the extra 135 .
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 6, 2012
Hi this is Ricardo Ortiz 818 331 3430
I'm a Realtor. to answer your question it wll be necessary to review your income/debts. I believe that who ever qualified you alreadyfor the maximum amount that you can afford.
Please call me if you need more information.

Ricardo Ortiz (Realtor)
818 331-3430
The only way you could possibly get an increase is if you were coming in with more cash and that would have to be evaluated accordingly. I'd stay away from hard money and I wasn't aware there were many stated income loans around right now.

PS: I do look back on all my Trulia threads so feel free to answer me here or you could email me at onthelevel@cox.net.
Sure, who do I make the cashier check out to?

Refer to 1st answer. Sorry, someone told me today was National Sarcasm day, maybe I was misinformed?

On a more serious note, if you can't prove you make more income on paper, it's possible you could get a Stated Income or Hard Money loan for this $135K, expect a much higher interest rate though, Hard Money rates will get into the lower double digit range.

Shoot me an email directly if you want to talk about this some more, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtor