i found out this house is pending and is still saying active ...wish i would have know that it would have saved me a trip!

Asked by Kim, Hillsboro, OH Tue Feb 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3105300187-600-Cedarville-Rd-…

Answers

4
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Tue Feb 5, 2013
That's where having a buyer's agent, who can check these things out on the MLS, comes in handy.
Catie VanDer…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Sat Feb 15, 2014
Hi Kim,

Some agents don't put these type of houses into pending status until the deal goes through inspections, etc. it is very inconvenient for all parties other than those involved. This is due to the high number of the bank owned property deals falling through due to lengthy bank delays and sometimes condition issues.

If you require an agent to assist you, I would be happy to help.

Good luck in your house hunting!
Renee Tompki…, Agent, Andover, MA
Wed Feb 6, 2013
I agree....Working with a Realtor will save you time, money and remove the stress!
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Wed Feb 6, 2013
Kim why would you make a trip?
Reasons to work with a local Realtor® familiar wih distressed properties. First you are working off an agregator site with Trulia so properties are not updated quickly. Second this is a HUD property and the listing agent has the property still maked as active even though there has been an offer accepted for over 2 weeks.