i cant find any house with a garage are there any

Asked by Danmark90, Mims, FL Sun Apr 14, 2013

how many cars for house in east hampton

Answers

3
Melissa Goss, , Center Moriches, NY
Tue Apr 16, 2013
I would suggest working with an agent and make it a point to tell them what you are looking for. There are plenty of homes with garages, I can send you a list if you want, if you like what you see on the list, I can take you out to view them.

Feel free to-Email me

Keytoyourhome@hotmail.com
Maureen John…, Agent, East Hampton, NY
Mon Apr 15, 2013
There are many homes with garages in East Hampton. The location and price range may impact garage availability or the listings you are looking at may not mention that a garage exists on the property.

If you are looking for sale by owners, call the owner directly and ask or contact a local sales agent who will be able to answer your questions.

maureen
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Apr 14, 2013
Consider working with an agent; or check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money, word of mouth, etc. As for the number of cars, check with the Village http://www.easthamptonvillage.org/