i bought a moblie home and on the paper work it says home is sold as / where is

Asked by Donkey, Muleshoe, TX Sun May 2, 2010

i need help cause they want me to move the moblie home from were it is set at and it is already ancerd down

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon May 3, 2010
You may wish to have an attorney who specializes in real estate review all documentation and see exactly what options you may have--most professionals do offer a free consultation.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Muleshoe Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more