i am wanting to buy a house in Port Charlotte that did not sale in a short sale. It went off the market in March. I need more info to buy this.

Asked by E.cita, Port Charlotte, FL Sun Jul 3, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Jul 3, 2011
I tried to contact the owner for a buyer client of mine, which is a corporation, and they are no longer interested.

If you really want someone to send you properties, you need to select a buyer broker to work exclusively with.

No offense but we usually answer 40 ir so if these types of inquiries a day and most don't even have the common courtesy to respond again.

So we tend to work with our clients and just ignore the rest.

If interested, just call or e-mail.

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
4 votes
Robbie Sifrit, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sun Jul 3, 2011
Good Afternoon:

We have hundreds of homes that go on and off the market. So, I would need more info. Either an MLS No. or an address. If you can provide that info, I can do a little research for you.

1 vote
Billie Ray E…, , Port Charlotte, FL
Fri Nov 16, 2012
If it went off the market in March after being a short sale, it could have been that the sellers just decided not to sell. It could have also been foreclosed upon.. If you would give me the address i will be glad to research out the property and provide you any information that is available.
0 votes
Cecile Lansi…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Fri Oct 7, 2011
Hi E.Cita,

I have corresponded with you before. Is it the same house on Mundella Cir, Port Charlotte? or another? If you email me the address, I would be more than happy to research it for you.
0 votes
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Aug 16, 2011
If it did not sell as a short sale, it may be going into foreclosure. You can check the Charlotte County Clerk of the Curcuit Court to see if a lis pendens and foreclosure judgement have been filed. You do need the name of the onwer. If you do not have the name of the owner, you can go to the Charlotte County Property Tax Records and look up the property address and then it should show the owner. I would be happy to look it up for you if you could provide me with the address.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
0 votes
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Jul 3, 2011
Just be careful about toxic Chinese Drywall on newer homes. The cost to fix one of these homes may be over $100k!
0 votes
it's really good of you to tell us about it. I've read it was used in the boom, not a prob in houses built before '99? I don't see why wall panels are a big deal to change. Is it that spendy for labor?
Flag Mon Apr 9, 2012
Robert Rowe, Agent, ENGLEWOOD, FL
Sun Jul 3, 2011
Do you have the address? Please provide me with that and i'll see what i can find.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more