i am moving to new castle in

Asked by Tammy, Tucson, AZ Wed Oct 17, 2007

i need a reasonal price, checking into town house, mobile home, or house. Not to exceed 150,000, and minimum of $40,000. I did have bankruptcy in 2004. I have a dog and need a fenced in yard

Answers

4
June Lewis, Agent, New Castle, PA
Wed Aug 4, 2010
Tammy did you get an answer to your question. If you are looking for this property in New Castle Pa I have many options for you. As far as a bankruptcy ...you should be fine ...if you have built up yopur credit. If you are looking in Pa give me a call or e-mail me. I will be happy to help you 724 730 4571 or jlewis@northwood.com
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sun Oct 21, 2007
Tammy- did you get the help you need? If not, I have a Realtor that I can refer you to.
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Oct 18, 2007
Hi Tammy,

The link below shows the single-family, townhouses, and mobile homes for sale in New Catstle that are in your price range and currently listed on Trulia. There are 62 properties so hopefully you can browse and find some that will fit your needs.

I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Linette Carr…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Wed Oct 17, 2007
The is a New Castle in Delaware. Is that where you are moving? Contact me if that is where you are looking and we can discuss your situation further.