i am moving from florida to decatur alabama. im looking to rent a house until i can feel out the area. i

Asked by Courtney James, Cape Coral, FL Mon Jun 9, 2008

look all the time and see not rental properties, should i contact a realtor to help me or do they even do that??

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Cathy Sloan, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Mon Jun 9, 2008
You should locate an agent that specializes in Residential Property Management.

I found this agent on the internet advertised as a Property Manager, you might contact her to see if she can help.

Kimberly S. (Kim) Hallmark
Office Phone
Main: (256) 351-9180
Fax: (256) 351-9193
Toll Free: (888) 819-9422

Personal Phone
Direct: (256) 227-1923
Mobile: (256) 227-1923
Fax: (256) 351-9193

Best of Luck
Web Reference:  http://www.cathysloan.com
0 votes
Scott Epstein, , Crystal Lake, IL
Mon Jun 9, 2008
Yes, I would contact a local Realtor that is familiar with the area(s). They should be able to show you some rental properties as well as properties with a rent to own option, just in case you really like the area and the home that you decide to rent. Good luck.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Decatur Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more