Sacha, Renter in Marina del Rey, CA

i am looking to rent a house or townhouse with 3 bedrooms 2 or 3 baths.

Asked by Sacha, Marina del Rey, CA Sun Feb 13, 2011

Answers

6
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Tue Feb 22, 2011
There are three bedroom properties available for lease in the Playa Vista and Marina del Rey areas. My advice is to connect with an agent who works the area and begin working with that person to find the right property.
Web Reference:  http://www.doreneslavitz.com
Brad Keyes, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sun Feb 13, 2011
Hi Sacha,

Generally a 2 or 3 bedroom town house / single family residence in Marina Del Rey ranges from 2400 to 3000 dollars depending on the condition of the property. Please contact me at 310.367.3372 or email bradkeyesrealty@gmail.com and I will be happy to help you.

Brad
1dream2reali…, Home Buyer, Houston, TX
Wed Dec 28, 2011
I would suggest speaking with a sales representative in the area about this inquiry. They will ease your headaches, and will do all of the hard labor that may stress you out.
Richard Schu…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Dec 28, 2011
Hi Sacha,

There are definitely options out there for you. You have a few routes to go - you can check online classifieds such as Craigslist (free), Westside Rentals (small fee), and other online sites (Trulia has its own rental section too!). You can also contact an agent to get MLS rental listings sent to you, and the agent can help tailor the search to your needs and also help you with the paperwork once you're ready to lease.

Richard Schulman
Endre Barath, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Dec 28, 2011
Sacha are you looking to rent short term? Or are you looking to rent for a longer period? Nowdays it might even pencil out to buy vs rent...
Please reach out to me for a private consultation. I live in Marina Del Rey
Endre Barath,Jr.
Coldwell Banker
homes@endrebarath.com
Web Reference:  http://www.endrebarath.com
Hartman Cole…, Agent, Marina Del Rey, CA
Sun Feb 13, 2011
Hi Sacha,

I would be happy to show you what's available. What is your price range and desired move-in date?

Brad