Home Buying in Hinesville>Question Details

CUPCAKE39702…, Home Buyer in Hinesville, GA

i am looking to purchase a home in hinesville would prefer sale by owner

Asked by CUPCAKE39702_99, Hinesville, GA Tue Nov 20, 2012

Good afternoon,

First steps:

Meet in person with a Local Mortgage Banker to get prequalified for mortgage financing. The Mortgage Banker will review all facets of your loan request to answer your questions with regards to the types of loans and maximum loan amounts you could qualify for. Your Mortgage Banker will discuss the various loan programs, closing costs, and most important of all, monthly payment.

Line up a Home Inspector. A good home inspector will scare the heck out of you: that's what you pay him for! But you'll concentrate on the fundamentals of the property: roof free of leaks, plumbing, heating and electrical up to code and in good working order. Again, when you make an offer and you have your Home Inspector ready to go, your offer will be considered with much more interest by a Seller because you truly have your "ducks in a row" and your preparation demonstrates your serious attitude about conducting the purchase transaction in a timely manner.

Find an experienced Local Realtor who works in your desired shopping area. A serious pro Realtor will refuse to show you homes until you are Prequalified for mortgage financing. Don't take offense! That Realtor doesn't want you to be disappointed and wants you to have a smooth experience as you shop for your new home.

Put together your Team of real estate professionals and shop 'til you drop!

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
My name is Eric Lukkarinen, I am a licensed agent in the Hinesville market...I would be willing to go over the specific details of our market with you and show you what makes us unique. There is no charge to you and you are free to buy from a For Sales By Owner if you choose...Please call 912-977-5335
Sale by owner?

These owners have a very poor appreciation for the overall real estate market and are often locked into what they paid and every nickle and dime spent on the property. The result of which is all together too often buyers over paying for these properties.

If committed to going "solo" ...proceed with caution.

I have a home, lease purchase option if its not to late. It in Allenhurst-same as hinesvile area.
If you are still needing assistance, and would like to be connected with a buyer's agent in your area, please contact me to get started. I have world wide connections in real estate!