lisajean74, Other/Just Looking in Mooresville, NC

i am looking for homes that are in Mooresville but considered "rural" property so we would qualify for a Rural Home Loan.

Asked by lisajean74, Mooresville, NC Fri Mar 8, 2013

How can i tell which listings are rural?

Answers

7
Tom Hocker, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Fri Mar 28, 2014
Like others have mentioned the loan you need is a USDA loan. I have sold a lot of rural properties and work with a loan officer who specializes in USDA loans. If you would like her info please gice me a call at 631-766-2019 or email me at thocker10@gmail.com
Tom Hocker
Colleen Hunt, Agent, Cornelius, NC
Wed Mar 13, 2013
The loan type you seem to referring to is USDA. The great news is that many homes in this area qualify for USDA! Some Realtors put in the property listing that the home is eligible for USDA. If there is a home that interests you, and its not stated in the listing the best way is to verify is to checkthe property address against the website. Please call me to discuss this further 704.380.0838 or search my website: http://www.ColleenHunt.com
Sonya Leonard, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Hi Lisa,
If you are searching only in Mooresville, you are in luck. As of this time, the USDA rural loan is available in all of Mooresville. They have mentioned excluding the city limits, but those changes have not been made. The city limits of Statesville are excluded, but not Mooresville. Feel free to visit my site and sign up for listing alerts to get the homes in your price range sent to you. No cost- no pressure. Call when you are ready. Happy house hunting!

Sonya
Kathy Byrnes, Agent, Cornelius, NC
Sat Mar 9, 2013
You will be surprised to find out how many homes qualify for the USDA loan. as long as the house is not right inside the city limits it will most likely qualify. We can find out by submitting the address. We can help you qualify for this type of loan as well.
Patti Betts
Rose Cramer, , Charlotte, NC
Fri Mar 8, 2013
A USDA loan I guess is what you are referring to. That is 100% fianceing. There is a website to show if the home is in a rural area. I can help you determine the status of this for you. If you would like to give me a call I can set you up a search for the Mooresville area.
Jackie Young, Agent, Mooresville, NC
Fri Mar 8, 2013
I can email you listings in mooresville that are qualified for a USDA loan. Let me know if you're interested! Jackieyoung@kw.com
Abby Nelson, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Mar 8, 2013
I am guessing you are getting a USDA loan. The REALTOR has to cross reference the property address with USDA approved housing site. GIve me a call or email me and I can help.

Abby Nelson
704-890-1860
abbynelson@bellsouth.net