i am looking for a list of qualified contractors for home renovations in LBI area

Asked by Joemang, Beachmont, MA Thu Feb 10, 2011

Answers

6
Janis Olson, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Mon Feb 14, 2011
Hi Joemag,

My Client last year completely remodeled and added in a bathroom to an original BHW bungalow. After meeting several contractors he chose Paul Bush Remodeling and is very pleased with his work. If you are interested still I can get you his number.

Best of Luck!

Janis Olson
Realtor-Associate
The "Pattie" Romano Team
RE/MAX At Barnegat Bay
609-978-4046 ext: 5114
609-276-1741 cell
Tony Baumer, Other Pro, Manahawkin, NJ
Thu Feb 10, 2011
I work with an extensive range of great contractors. I agree with Laura, local references are the best. I know she or I would guide you toward people that have been in our homes, our family or our clients homes.
Web Reference:  http://www.bdmovers.com
Silvia Toro, Agent, Hackensack, NJ
Tue Aug 2, 2011
Adler, Toro Building Contractors
Call George Toro
609-276-0646
Licensed and insured
Dennis OBrien, Agent, Harvey Cedars, NJ
Thu Feb 10, 2011
I have been a year round resident of the area since 1971 and a Real Estate Broker for 12 years. I can provide you a list of several well qualified and reliable contractors for all aspects of home renovations. If you wish for me to send you a list I look forward to your response. Warm regards.
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Thu Feb 10, 2011
Are you looking for a general contractor, or do you have a specific job in mind. I live and work in Manahawkin, and recently completed finishing the 2nd floor of my home. I'd be happy to make reccomendations, if you'd get more specific.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Realty-Atlantic Shore
Tim Robbins, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Thu Feb 10, 2011
JOemang

Best place to find them would be on Angieslist.com they checked and certified