i am looking for a buyer agent. We need a 2 family house, 350? and under in the bushwick, canarise area,

Asked by Helpme, 11237 Tue Aug 18, 2009

near transportation, nice block,

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Alicia Lopez, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Fri Aug 21, 2009
I definitely can represent you as a buyer's agent. Call me to schedule an appointment that way I can demonstrate to you what's available on the market. My telephoe number is 917-295-1179,
0 votes
Pierre S King…, , Brooklyn, NY
Wed Aug 19, 2009
Hello Helpme:

You're headed in the right direction by seeking help. However, in your selection, you have to be careful. Not all Real Estate Licensed Representatives are specialist. If you're a 1st Time Home Buyer, you will definitely need a specialists. Additionally, there are programs out there that will provide you with emotional and financial support.





You are not specific as to what type of 2 family home! Narrow your search to either a 2 over 1, 2 over 2 bedrooms, etc. There are still a few deals out there!

Good Luck!

Pierre S. King, Associate Broker
Weichert Realtors H P Greenfield
Web Reference:  http://www.kandhHomes.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more