i am looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house with a back yard but my credit isn't the best. I perfer not to leave the sherwood area.

Asked by Gamoyer7320, North Little Rock, AR Thu Jun 2, 2011

Can someone give me some advise.

Answers

3
Chris Borecky, Both Buyer And Seller, North Little Rock, AR
Wed Sep 5, 2012
I am about to post 6515 Countryside in NLR. It's a 3/2 just down JFK from Sherwood. Check it out. It'll go quick though.

Your credit is an issue between you and your lender, but it may not be as big an obstacle as originally thought. When we were shopping for the house we just bought, our lenders indicated they would finance more expensive properties than we were comfortable with! Bottom line, if you've been paying what a 2BR apartment goes for these days, and if you can put money down, you can afford a lot more house than you might think.

A mortgage calculator can help you determine what you can afford.
http://www.mlcalc.com/

For example, at my asking price with a "bad credit" 4.5% interest rate and 20% down, the payment with insurance and taxes included would be about $760, or roughly what "nice" 2BR apartments go for.
Jmunder, Home Buyer, Hensley, AR
Sat Nov 2, 2013
We are selling our home in Sherwood. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath. You can view it online, 6101 Tammy Lane, 72117. I highly recommend calling Mike Bearden at the Bank of the Ozarks. He is extremely knowledgeable and will be totally honest with you if you will be able to buy a home. His number is 501-978-2307. If you do get pre- approved our agent, Carol Murray will be glad to show it to you. Best wishes.
Oops forgot to give you Carol's number, it's 501-993-6183
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013
Melanie Jack…, Agent,
Sat Jul 16, 2011
Hi there. If you are still interested in finding a home in that area, I have a few options that will help you purchase-even with not-so-great-credit. Call or email me at your earliest convenience to schedule a meeting. I look forward in serving you!

Melanie Jackson, Broker
Unlimited Properties, Inc.
501-744-6084
ULParkansas@gmail.com