i am looking at buying a condo or townhouse around Schaumburg or closest area. something looking for under 150K

Asked by Ahl Bada, Washington, PA Sat May 4, 2013

i am a new immigrant /single 31 years old male/ here and don't have any work history but i do have a credit history which is 635. also i can make some downpayment around 30K. is it possible to find something 2 bedroom 2 bathroom.

Answers

9
Bradley Neum…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Franklin, TN
Tue Oct 8, 2013
As for securing the mortgage, we can help as we deal directly with Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae and fund the loans in our name. We aren't waiting around on the big banks to approve the deal. We staff our own underwriting department and get things done quickly. You can call me at (630) 639-1081 and I can give you a preapproval the same day and help you find a quality realtor in the area.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Mobile Phone: (630) 639-1081
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
3130 Finley Rd. Suite 510C
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Ashoor Youma…, Agent, Rolling Meadows, IL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
There are definitely lending options available to you. I am an agent, but work very closely with a highly qualified loan officer that will get you all set up if you haven't done so already. Email me a good time to reach out to you at ayoumara@anovitz.com and we can get the process started immediately.
Syuzanna Zak…, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Fri Jun 7, 2013
I will help you get a loan and find you a property you will love. Contact for further information.
Thank you.
Alex Gushik, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Wed May 29, 2013
Hi Ahl
i can help in that process email me we will start looking
thank you
Stewart Rami…, Agent, Grayslake, IL
Sun May 5, 2013
I can definitely help you. It seems as if you're able to get a loan and your price point is realistic. Feel free to let me know what else I can do for you. I enjoy helping 1st time buyers get a great place. I already have several areas in mind that would fit your parameters in Schaumburg.
marianovakho…, , Schaumburg, IL
Sun May 5, 2013
Need to kmow a little more info and also can refer you to a great loan officer that can help you out. Email me or call me at 847-985-5315 for further counseling.
Sarah Leonard, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Mon Jul 28, 2014
Schaumburg is a great area! There will definitely be some properties available to you.

Good luck with your search!
Michele Wils…, Agent, Lake Forest, IL
Wed Jul 10, 2013
There are lending programs that will work with you. Talk with a mortgage professional to discuss your options.
Nessa, Home Owner, Schaumburg, IL
Sun Jul 7, 2013
620 Newton Ct. Schaumburg IL 60194, sounds like just what you need!