i am intersted in buying an apt. close to school of medicine. any forecloser around there or something like that.it will be cash only.

Asked by Suresh Kumar, Jacksonville, FL Sat Oct 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


John Breen, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Hi suresh, It'll be my pleasure to help you locate a property to purchase. If you would please send an email my way johnbreen@bellsouth.net with your contact info and we'll get started. Have a great day. John Breen
0 votes
Brenda Waters, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sat Oct 6, 2012
If you are interested in purchasing a home, townhouse or a cond you can contact me and will be glad to send you a list of available properties in your area & price range,
I'm a local Realtor in Jacksonville, Florida & will be glad to help you,
Brenda Waters, Realtor
(904) 707-7077
0 votes
Michael Cheng, Agent, San Jose, CA
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Apartments are for rent. If you're looking to buy, then look for a condo. Which forecloser (bank or servicing company) do you have in mind?
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more