i am interested in the Lawler Ranch Community. Is there anyway i can filter to see only that area? 4bdr/2 ba

Asked by Woodahkai, Suisun City, CA Sun Feb 26, 2012

Answers

4
Eric Jackson, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Thu Jun 19, 2014
You sure can. You can do search specific areas on most agents websites. I own 5 Lawler Ranch homes and know the area extremely well. Contact me and I will give you all the help and advice you need.
Eric Jackson
ejackson@prucalifornia.com
707-529-3140
Olga Cisneros, Agent, Vacaville, CA
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Hi I am a Realtor in the Solano area. I work for Re/Max Gold. I am available to help you with your real estate needs. My cotact information is below:

Olga Cisneros
Re/Max Gold
707.695.4764

PS.. Call me and I can send you listings.
Mark Frazitta, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Yes,
I can email you listings of homes that are only in the Lawler Ranch Area. I can set you up on automatic email so when a new property comes on the market you will get an email. Right now there are only about 7 homes in the Lawler Ranch Area ranging from $135,000 to $256,150. Right now there are no 4 bedroom homes for sale in this area.

Mark Frazitta
Kappel & Kappel Realtors
Email: markfrazitta@kappels.com
Cell (707) 344-4199
John Souerbry, Agent, Fairfield, CA
Sun Feb 26, 2012
Yes, try the property search tool on my web site - see link below. You can enter a description or draw the area on a map.