i am interested in buying an REO that was auctioned on the 13 of last month. It is not listed yet, who do i contact if i am interested in the home?

Asked by Krystle Ryan, Sun City, CA Fri Dec 11, 2009

First franklin was the original lender, who bought them out and who should i contact about the property?

Answers

2
Joe’s answer
Joe, , Riverside County, CA
Fri Dec 11, 2009
Hi Krystle,

Linda hit the nail on the head with her answer. It can take months before the property is actually listed for sale.

I’ve attached a few available bank owned homes in Sun City that may interest you as well.

Click the following URL to see the Listings: (Once in, click the ML# to view the homes).
http://www.mrmlsmatrix.com/DE.asp?ID=7147954095

I hope this helps!

Respectfully,

Joey Dodge, MBA
Owner/Broker/Realtor
Riverside County Luxury Homes
Direct: 951.966.1389
x, , Hawaii
Fri Dec 11, 2009
Hi Krystle,

I don't know who may end up getting the listing for that home. If you will provide me with the address I am happy to keep an eye out for it and let you know as soon as it's available.

Often it takes a little time before it goes on the market. And it's common for the bank to require that it stay on the market for a certain number of days (maybe 3, 7, or 10) before they will accept an offer. They want the home to have pleanty of exposure so they can receive the highest and best price the market will bear.

I am happy to keep an eye out for it or any others for you. Just let me know.

Linda Christopher, Realtor
951-780-7225