i am interested in buying a 3 plus bedroom house in oceanside/vista ca for less than 225k

Asked by Wayne Rydberg, Oceanside, CA Mon Aug 11, 2008

i am a marine and im trying to buy a house close to camp pendleton for when i get back in 6 months. i am new to all this and am just wondering if someone can help me out?

Answers

2
Jacqueline W…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Hey Wayne.... The first thing you need to do is find yourself a good agent. I just helped a military family use VA benefits to get into a great bank-owned home in Vista....they had previously been working with another agent for over a year with no sucess. There are 42 detatched homes available in those zip codes that meet your general search criteria - not including those marked as short sales. Send an email to jacquelinewalker@firstteam.com and I will send you more information.
Diane Conaway, Agent, Escondido, CA
Mon Aug 11, 2008
Hi Wayne,

Step 1 is getting preapproved for the financing with a well known, respected lender, bank or credit union.
Step 2 - Interview a couple of local Realtors who specialize in helping buyers. When you find one that you click with and you feel can guide you through the process, jump in with both feet. The transaction can easily be done with you out of the area. If you have specific questions, just ask! My husband was a corpsman at Pendleton. That's what brought us out here 28 years ago!