Jaybird, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, OH

i am interested in a house in Brooklyn,Ohio it is a short sale the listing agent is giving us the run around can i find out the bank name

Asked by Jaybird, Brooklyn, OH Sat Feb 11, 2012

Answers

10
Jaybird, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, OH
Sat Apr 14, 2012
There is a few things that happened in the last few months to much to put on here so we won't be looking to get into a house for a few months hopefully the house will still be on the market then
Michelle Sta…, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Hi, Jay. I believe am familiar with this property and the issues. If you still need assistance, give me a call and I will tell you what I know.

Kind regards,

Michelle Stanifer
(440) 39-1-1304
mstanifer@gmail.com
Karen Leheney, Agent, brecksville, OH
Mon Feb 13, 2012
Jay, call me 440-476-2422 so I can look up property and you can tell me what happened and I can investigate... bkrleheney@cox.net... Thanks Karen Leheney, realtor Howard hanna
Jaybird, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, OH
Mon Feb 13, 2012
Do you have a email address there is a lot to explain would be easier to send in a email then on here thank you
Karen Leheney, Agent, brecksville, OH
Sun Feb 12, 2012
Jay, what is the address of the property ? I will check out the situation. Also, if they rejected your offer -they didn't counter with terms---???Let me know if I can help you. Thanks Karen
Jaybird, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, OH
Sat Feb 11, 2012
We just got word that rejected our offer so I guess its over thanks anyway
Karen Leheney, Agent, brecksville, OH
Sat Feb 11, 2012
Call me so I can help you get to the bottom of this short sale--I specialize in short sales and have just completed 6 of them. I can be reached directly at 440-476-2422. thanks, Karen Leheney, Howard Hanna
Jaybird, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, OH
Sat Feb 11, 2012
I think it may be the agent this is our second offer we submitted the first one she refused to even submit to the bank so we are not even sure she sumited this one just wanted to know if there is a way to find out
Tina Hager, Agent, JOHNSTOWN, PA
Sat Feb 11, 2012
I would suggest you contact a Buyers Agent to work for you. They have access to properties listed even if its a short-sale listing.
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Sat Feb 11, 2012
Are you sure it's the agent & not because it's a short sale? We find that many buyers are unfamiliar with the short sale process & want to know answers right away, which doesn't happen with short sales. You can wait weeks/months to get an answer so patience is key.