i am homeowner interested in moving and buying another home. I need to sell my current home in order to do so. Ant tips on how to go about this?

Asked by pjbrose, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Nov 9, 2012

Answers

3
Maria Gilda…, Agent, Manchester, CT
Sat Nov 10, 2012
You have to interview and contact local realtors/agents to assist you in this process. Definitely, you have to list your home.

If the house inventory in your area is high, you have to price your home aggressively but you have to be comfortable with the final number or your net.

On the buying side, it may be difficult to find sellers who are willing to accept an offer contingent upon the sale of the primary residence(Hubbard Clause).

Since I am not familiar with your area, your best route is hire a realtor who can give you an expert and sound advice.

Best of Luck.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Sat Nov 10, 2012
Hi, The answer will depend greatly on how quickly homes sell in your market. My best recommendation is to get a handle on what would be available to you in the market first. If it seems that you will have a tough time finding something then have a back-up plan (possible rental). Once you have your property on the market look at some homes. When you have a buyer in place and a fully exceuted contract, hopefully you will have found something you love and can pull the trigger.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
Licensed Associate Broker
914.406.9023
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Fri Nov 9, 2012
well,you're not alone....

I'd say a good place to start is with finding an agent and listing your home...also......become familiar with what inventory is out there so when your home sells you're ready to jump in