i am getting out of the military and want to attend university of miami. I want a place thata is between South beach and the campus.

Asked by foxx2music, Miami, FL Wed Dec 12, 2012

Answers

12
Soraima Alon…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Integrity, Proffessionalism, Expertise in my line of work. My daughter is in the military, thank you to be part of our heroes. Call me and we can make an appointment in my office and I will answer all your questions. Agent A1 (786)486-8431. Thank you.
Olga C Suarez…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Call me to get ou a plaace let me know howmuch you want to pay and how many bedrooms and baths and soon you need it. May nunber is 305-794-8435
SophieMiamiB…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sat Dec 15, 2012
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO ASSIST IN YOUR SEARCH.

BEST,

ENGEL & VÖLKERS
Miami, FL 33131, USA
Cell: +1-305-206-8867
Tel: +1-305-443-2424
Fax: +1-305-443-2226
http://www.engelvoelkers.com/miami
sophie.bamps@evusa.com
Margarita E.…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Choose a real estate agent and he will help you to accomplish all of your real estate goals.
Nury Enamora…, , Miami, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Downtown Miami is a great option for you. the main train can take you from Downtown to UM and you will live near the beach as well!

Come by or contact us, our offices are in the heart of Downtown Miami.

Nury Enamorado
Concept International Reatly
206 NE 2nd Street
Miami, FL 33132
305-371-9090
Dante Escobe…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Call me at 786.487.7687 http://www.danteescobedo.com

I'm an expert in the area and I will answer all your questions.
Walter Vivan…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Miami is a very unique city and prices vary through the entire city, places like Sharandoa, the roads, Brikell, down town are between the beaches and the city. But I will need to know more about you and your needs to recommend a place that will fit your needs. Please call me at 786 402 4821 and I will be happy to help you.
Steven Epste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Terrific! and Congratulations! In order to help you better please answer the folowing questions:
a) How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need for you (and your family, if any)
b) What's your monthly budget
c) what's your preference in home styles, single family detached, townhomes, condo-apts.
Of course, budget and your locale choice plays a lot into this as the areas you're requesting just happen to be some of the more/most desirable, close-in, expensive areas of Miami. However, I do have a 4/2 Signle Family Home at 5978 SW 62 Ave So Miami, FL 33143 (walking distance to UM and downtown South Miami city center) for $1500/mo available now. Please send me your email addr & phone numbers so we can keep in touch, thanks StevecEsptein@gmail.com 305-546-5132 http://www.us-cares.com VA Approved Real Estate Broker.
David Landau, Agent, Coconut Grove, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
It's Brickell.
Take a look at our web site http://www.UMFloridaOffCampus.com
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
In the event you are getting out of the military, before anything, thanks to be part of our heroes which protect our Nation. University of Miami, great start and wishing you the best as a student and them as a professional too. If you are looking to rent, great. Just call me as soon as you are able to make the change. 305 519-3199
Ania Lenzhol…, , Miami, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Hi Foxx,

If you are looking for an area right between South Beach and Coral Gables, you should consider Downtown/Midtown or Brickell (depending on preferences and budget).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
G, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Budget? Apartment or a house? What is a must have or a deal breaker? Number of bedrooms? Buy or rent?

I think you can see where I'm going with this...

Gene Kromo / gene@kromo.com 305-606-7534
Global Luxury Realty