i am getting a diovorce need to find a loan for home and haven't been able very little money down

Asked by mikebanister12, Princeton, IN Fri Mar 8, 2013

Answers

5
, ,
Mon Mar 11, 2013
Hi Mike,

You're in luck, Princeton IN is an area that's eligible for the no money down USDA mortgage!

One of the best things about this mortgage is the monthly mortgage insurance is substantially less than an FHA or conventional mortgage and that's with no money down.

Here's an example: An FHA mortgage of $155,000 is going to have a monthly mortgage insurance payment of $161.45 & this is going up next month but on a USDA mortgage it's only going to add $51.66 to your monthly payment.

The other nice thing is you can actually roll your closing costs into the loan as long as the appraised value supports it.

Please feel free to contact me for more information or help. You can also find info on my USDA Mortgage website by clicking the link below.

John Burke
Senior Mortgage Banker
Peoples Bank & Trust
(877)228-9069
, ,
Fri Mar 8, 2013
We can do a FHA loan with only 3.5% down. Feel free to apply online at http://www.rhlapps.com/kjones or give me a call.

K.C. Jones
RH Lending
214-432-0486
kjones@rhlending.com
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Hi Mike

Regret to hear of your situation.

Your best Options are FHA or VA loans.

If you are looking to buy out your wife, then the above will work.

Perry
Web Reference:  http://www.ruthandperry.com
Jan Kemp, Agent, Evansville, IN
Fri Mar 8, 2013

One option may be Rural Housing money, if home qualifies no down payment. Call me and I will give you more details. 812-480-4324 kempusa@evansville.net

Jan Kemp
RE/MAX Midwest Real Estate
Evansville, IN
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Fri Mar 8, 2013
Your best bet would be FHA which requires 3.5% down. The problem is that if you are looking to purchase in a condo or townhome complex the community needs to be FHA approved. Single family residences with FHA is a lot easier. Best of luck with your situation.