i am currently looking at homes in clinton tenn. to purchase.my purchase depends entirely on sale of current home in n.j.. what if my home does not?

Asked by Cuda Steve, Clinton, TN Thu Feb 23, 2012

sale quickly? want to purchase home entirely w/o payments. i am on permanent disability and would not be able to make any kind of payments other than sale of my current home.

Answers

1
JL Ferren, Both Buyer And Seller, Virginia
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Many home owners face this exact situation. Giving up on looking at homes in Clinton, TN is easy. However, we both know that's not the route to take. If you're having difficulty selling your home, then I would suggesting getting creative and getting someone to take over those payments. You can do this through a lease purchase or rent to own situation. Not only does this allow you to have someone take on those monthly payments and allow you to purchase a home in Clinton, it also puts a plan in place for you to potentially get your home sold in one of the worst real estate markets in history.

If you'd like to talk more about this, then feel free to get in contact with me at 703-829-7344. I specialize in Lease Purchase/Rent To Own nationwide. We actually have 2 Tennessee rent to own home available in Clinton. Here is a video of one of the homes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tVedYO-eM