i am a 1st time home buyer looking for a 4bdr 2 bath home. experian score at 724. can some 1 help me out please.?

Asked by John Pileggi, Pensacola, FL Sat Sep 15, 2012

experian credit score 724,yearly income about 130k,monthly expenses aprox 1500
only revolving credit is a credit card. just payed off my car.i work over seas.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083531130-2870-62nd-St-Port-…

Answers

3
Luba Shukers, , Texas
Mon Sep 17, 2012
John: I work for a national mortgage bank (Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp) and i am in Houston. We have all of the traditional loan programs but I also specialize in ExPat Global Relocation loans for buyers who work international assignments. Would the home in Texas be your primary home? If so, perhaps we could discuss the details of your inquiry a bit more thoroughly as i work with many oil and gas executives helping them with financing.I also may be able to recommend a realtor for you.

My number is 713-516-7423 ("lubas@fairwaymc.com") and pls see my website "Expattexas.com"

Luba Shukers
, ,
Sun Sep 16, 2012
I am sure you will find a good Realtor to help you purchase in Port Arthur. The only issue that I see has to do with the occupancy category you will fit into. To be owner occupied, you must live in a home within 60 days of closing. If you travel back and forth to your work site, such as oil field workers who have "days on" and "days off," where they occupy the home during their "off" times, you'd be "owner-ooccupied." However, if you work overseas in a permanent situation, you'd discuss 2nd home vs. investment property with your loan officer.
This issue will make a difference in your interest rate and down payment.

Barbara Coker
NMLS#228545
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer
100% Home Loans All Over Texas!
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Sat Sep 15, 2012
I am sure someone in your area will do a response soon. You can do a search on Trulia for pros in the Port Arthur area (I see at least one agent) or here is a link to Coldwell Banker (my company and highly regarded) in Port Arthur where you can browse through the agents, call them on the phone and interview them until you find someone who is a good fit: http://www.coldwellbanker.com/agent?countryId=1&freeText…
Good luck to you.