Rosclad, Home Buyer in The Dovers, Orlando,...

iS THE PROPERTY LOCATED AT 4983 , ORLANDO, 32807 ON FORECLOSURE, ANDIF SO, WHICH BANK HAS THE INFORMATION AND HOW DO I CONTACT THEM? PLEASE INFORM ME

Asked by Rosclad, The Dovers, Orlando, FL Tue Jan 26, 2010

Answers

9
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Hi Rosclad,

If it is a foreclosure, you can find out the bank information, if this is indeed a bank owned property, you can speak with the bank to find out if it has been assigend to a Real Esatate listing office you can contact them directly. Otherwise, if you continue to look, you may be able to get someone on the phone at the bank and they should give you the information. It is all about due diligence.
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Thu Feb 4, 2010
Mark,

Because something is beyond your realm, there is no need to be a dolt.
Do keep in mind, that I know that there are many, many foreclosure and short sale files on the asset managers desks and it is nice for them to have a secretary as yourself keepng tabs for them.
A buyer anywhere can contact, discuss and purchase a home from a bank. It is all about know how.
NJ and Florida do have little in common in Real Estate, but that system is the same.
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Wed Jan 27, 2010
John, I thought Fantasy Land was here in Orlando, but I see it's been moved to New Jersey. Do keep in mind that we have thousands and thousands of foreclosure files on asset manager's desks here. You know what they say, Real Estate is local. The market in New Jersey has little resembelance to the market in Florida.
Tue Jan 26, 2010
No it is not in foreclosure. Even if it was, there is no bank asset managment department in this area that would even consider talking to someone about an individual property. If you wanted to talk to them about a wholesale deal on say 10 properties, then they'd talk to you. Otherwise they's consider you a waste of their time. They only want to talk to realtors.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
Jennifer De…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Hi Rosclad,

The best thing would be to have a realtor look up who the owners are and see if there is any potential for a real sale. We can also find out who the lender is and how much is owed on the property. At that point it is up to the owners as to weather they would like to sell the home to you and present an offer to their bank. Not all owners who are in foreclosure want to sell and many are modifiying their current loans to new ones. But it is worth looking into if you really like the property.

If you send me the complete address I would be happy to help you out. Feel free to email it to me at jennifer@devivorealty.com.
Broker Dave, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Rosclad,

We need more information about the property, do you have the street name?

As stated below banks tend not to deal with the buying public direct on foreclosures, they want the property placed on the local MLS to get as much for the property as possible.

Hope this helps,

Broker Dave
GRI, ePRO, Real Estate Broker & Realtor

Visit my Bio located here on Trulia, just scroll your mouse over my picture and left click, also visit my website for our short sale information center, complete foreclosure list and innovative tools helping with your real estate decision in the Central Florida area.
Web Reference:  http://OrlandoHomeStore.com
Rick Aguirre, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Roseclad,
I was wondering were this property is? Is this located off of Lake Underhill Rd?
I did find some listings there but not this house number.
Could you be more specific.
My colleagues are correct you will need to speak with a real estate professional.
Good Luck,
Realtor Rick.
John Forrest…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Jan 26, 2010
The Banks will not speak with Homebuyers unless it is a small town
bank with minimal inventory. The large banks portfolios are managed
by 3rd party companies. They will allocate the properties to Brokers on
their vendor list near where the property is located. Your best bet is to
contact an agent in that area and ask them to keep and eye on the MLS
for the listing to appear.
Good Luck with your purchase.

John Forrester-Realtor
Web Reference:  http://www.teamforrester.net
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Most banks won't speak direct with home buyer,

Why lender has a listing agent

Recommend locate a buyers agent who can represent you submit all required documents for bank accept any sales offer.

You can search county tax records who owns property it will also list banks name if all files been updated county tax records.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
Lynn911

http://www.lynn911.com