hwo holds mortgage on a condo 28120 donnavid ct unit 108 bonita springs fl

Asked by swarnbains40, Bonita Springs, FL Thu Mar 14, 2013

Answers

5
Peggy Wagner-…, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Why do you ask? It puzzles me as to why you would ask this question with nothing more to go on.
Beth James, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Thu Mar 14, 2013
This property is pending with contingencies, which means it may come back to the market if the contingencies are not satisfied. The most common contingency in a short sale or foreclosure is financing. Either providing proof of funds or qualifying for a loan.

The mortgage holder is Nationstar, Lewisville, TX
Debra McAlis…, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Surveys show that many homeowners and homebuyers are not aware of the true value a Realtor® provides during the course of a real estate transaction.

The information requested above takes time and knowledge to acquire. Unfortunately many consumers feel Realtor®'s should provide these services for free.....

At the same time, regrettably, Realtors® have generally assumed that the expertise, professional knowledge and just plain hard work that go into bringing about a successful transaction were understood and appreciated.

Full service real estate brokerage are entitled to fair compensation.

Depending on the transaction, some may take minutes, hours, or even days to complete, while some may not be needed

Should you desire the assistance of a Realtors® with the knowledge and experience to assist you. I can provide you with an Accredited Buyer Representative Agreement and do the research for you.
Web Reference:  http://DebraSellsFlorida.com
Kevin Yankow, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Mar 14, 2013
A better question is how is the rebounding market affecting the valuation banks are doing during the short sale process? Is time in favor of the bank to hold out for top dollar? Will a second BPO be ordered before the short sale approval is granted? I've dealt with several short sales in the past few years and will happily guide you in making the best decision regarding purchasing a property.

Give me a call 239-206-3467 or email me Kevin@KEYtoSold.com

Kevin E Yankow
KEY Real Estate
Broker
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Why does it matter? It is important to engage a Real Estate Broker first and then they can be a valuable resource for questions like these. Contact us direct, we would love to help. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com or toll free 855.627.5376
Great answer, it is unfortunate that the knowledge we work so hard to obtain through advanced classes is taken for granted by so many.
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013