how to write brake contact agreement realtor?

Asked by Woody, manassa park,va Sun Jan 4, 2009

agent don't do good job to find a house so i need new agent find a new house for me and expain me cleary. I stuck with them for 7 months so how I brake contact???

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Jan 4, 2009
Simply put in writing a request to be released. ask the broker to provide a release of contract to you and make sure it is signed and accepted by the agent before moving on. good luck on working things out Woody.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Cindy Jones, Agent, Alexandira, VA
Sun Jan 4, 2009
Did you sign a buyer broker agreement? How long was it for? Most of them are not for a year. If you are unhappy with your agent have you spoken with them and said you are interested in moving on?

If you are unable to talk with the agent you signed an agreement with then you should call their broker and explain the situation and that you want to move on. Hopefully this should help you be able to find an agent you are more comfortable working with.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more