mai, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

how to find a realtor who can bid on hud homes?

Asked by mai, Philadelphia, PA Wed Jul 24, 2013

Answers

5
Get pre-approved for an FHA203k loan. This type of loan allows you to finance the repairs into the mortgage. Then find an experienced agent who does HUD homes. I can refer you to someone if you like. The Realtor makes an online bid for you. If accepted you have 2 days to complete the paperwork. The written paperwork and earnest money deposit have to be overnighted to the HUD office.
Our firm is registered with HUD, can submit bids and has considerable experience doing it. I would be glad to assist you.

Bob McGee
Advance Realty Inc.
http://www.advancemls.com
Direct: 410-560-4574
Office: 410-257-8700
I Robert...interested in making an offer on a HUD property foreclosurel Im a Los Angeles investor and an associate in DC saw this property and will be working with me on this project. He's in DC. It's # 241-501160..listed at $7200. My contacts: 310-259-9635 //tema16@netzero.com. Busy at computer all day to finalize a non-profit packet for tax sale due Friday!!!
Flag Wed Sep 7, 2016
Hi Mai, Gail Foster Century 21 TREC. My company lists many HUD homes in the area and most of our Realtors are very knowledgable on the HUD process. Feel free to give me a call to discuss your HUD interests.

Gail Foster
443-271-1864 direct
410-384-9000 office
Hi Mai,

Most brokerages have a HUD ID to submit offers on various properties.

You don't bid on them, you make an offer. Any home listed can have an offer made to the owner, in your case the owner is a bank (HUD). Find yourself a Realtor to work with you that has bank owned home experience and ask them to make an offer on a home for you. You will need to visit a loan officer because a bank will require that you have a pre-qualification letter from a lender to go along with any offer.