how striked are the deed restrictions in Citrus Springs and is there HOA fees on top of the taxes ? how much?

Asked by Barbara Macdonald, Citrus Springs, FL Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

3
NOloitering, Home Owner, Citrus Springs, FL
Mon Dec 5, 2016
They're TOO lenient. Kids ride their ATVs and dirt bikes on sandy trails behind houses and blow up sand all over the place, sand all over the back yards of people who live up against those trails. They throw trash on the trails, in our back yard, ride around vacant lots, try to make new trails that aren't there. People throw all sorts of trash and sharp objects on those vacant lots.

The agents do warn you about these inconsiderate kids, but they can't prepare you for just how close they get on you. All I see is sand and smoke out my back. I'm putting my house up for sale next summer, let someone less tolerant than me buy my house!
And I got it sold! Yay! The man who bought my house isn't going to put up with kids getting rowdy in and around his yard!
Flag Thu Jul 6, 2017
Judy Stokley…, Home Buyer, Lexington, KY
Thu Feb 5, 2015
My house at 57 W Kentwood Pl is n new part of citrus springs and no crime! no deed restriction, no hoa fee's! Great neighbors! No kids out walking the streets! I have lived there 3 1/2 years with NO! Trouble!
Kathryn Shaw, Agent, Beverly Hills, FL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
The deed restrictions are not strict in Citrus Springs, and there are no HOA fees. You can have pets, a fenced in Back yard, a garden shed etc. Let me know if I can be of any further help. The deed restrictions for Citrus Springs are available on line at citrussprings.org