how or where can I get more information for the 4642 pilling st. Philadelphia pa 19124 property???

Asked by Johannarussi_7, Philadelphia, PA Thu Aug 8, 2013

Answers

2
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Thu Aug 8, 2013
Hi Johanna,

That house went on the market on August 1st, at an asking price of only $59,900. It is a 4 Bedroom home with 1 Full Bathroom and 2 Half Bathrooms (toilet and sink). It is a pretty big home at almost 2,100 square feet. It went under contract yesterday, August 7th. Definitely priced to sell quickly and it did. Probably a cash deal without any mortgage contingency. Buyer plans to make settlement on August 23rd, which is really fast, only 15 days from contract to closing.

Hope that answers your questions. If you would like to look at some other homes currently available in Northwood or other neighborhoods in the City, please feel free to call me. I'd be happy to help you find a great house and negotiate a good deal for you. If you would like more details about 4642 Pilling St, even though it is under contract pending settlement, just call me with your e-mail address so I can send you the complete details and photos.

Have a great night. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
DeJaniera Li…, Agent, Jenkintown, PA
Thu Aug 8, 2013
Hello that address settled in April 2012.. What exactly were you looking for? How can I help?

DeJaniera
Weichert. Real Estate
215-881-5990