Bige, Home Buyer in

how often to you update status of homes? You are very slow.

Asked by Bige, Fri Aug 9, 2013

you are at least one day behind this listing
http://www.trulia.com/property/3097576317-145-Buckthorn-Dr-B…
Redfin had this marked already as a pending sale and so does crmls matrix. you still have it listed a for sale. I like this site, but Redfin is more accurate so I'm starting to us this site more

Answers

5
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Hi Bige,

Trulia IS NOT a true MLS; they are a MLS Data Syndicator.

If you want true status accuracy (15 minute intervals) see:

MLS Data Accuracy – Where to search if you’re “without Realtor®”
http://tinyurl.com/ctr4d44

-Steve
Joe Van Foss…, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Fri Aug 9, 2013
CRMLS Matrix is the multiple listing service, so it will be the most up-to-date. Redfin is a brokerage and they are fed directly from the MLS, as are any other brokerage sites--like my own. Trulia and Zillow, on the other hand, get listings from multiple sources and are not usually as up-to-the-minute.

The best way to keep updated is by working with a Realtor who will stay on top of the market for you. If you're not already working with an agent, I'd be happy to help you with any questions or viewing local properties.

Joe Van Fossen
(714) 584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com
David Alex W…, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Love your question; not sure you will get a reply from Trulia. I have to submit my listings directly to Trulia in some cases 2 or 3 days in a row before seeing them. That is just about how long it takes them to sell. The best advice I can give you is to find a Real Estate professional who can send you the new listings about 60 seconds after they are listed and you can avoid seeing what is already pending. I love the mobile apps, love all of those sites that you mention but nothing beats SPEED in this market. Love to support you anywhere in OC especially in this zip where I live.
Melchor, REA…, Agent, Orange, CA
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Hello Bige,

First and foremost, thank you for posting a question here at trulia. If you need daily listings of homes, please feel free to contact me. I am here to help you.

Melchor Perez
J, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Fri Aug 9, 2013
The majority of mother MLS engines stream their data to thousand of other websites. In some cases, it takes a week or longer to received accurate information. Unfortunately, during this time houses go under contract, get sold or modified and the general public has no clue.

None of the secondary websites can offer "real-time" results. Good luck to you!