how often do one story ranch houses come on the market in Tottenville above the Boulevard. I have been watching for nearly a year.

Asked by Monica Ennis, Staten Island, NY Tue Aug 27, 2013

Answers

5
Stephanie Ro…, Agent, staten Island, NY
Wed Aug 28, 2013
Hello Monica,
Everyday new houses become available on Staten Island. Right now there are a few ranch homes in Tottenville. If you like you can contact me at 917-837-4886 I would be more than happy to assist you in your search.

Stephanie Rosenthal
Coldwell Banker Ditommaso
917-837-4886
Rosemarie Ri…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Hi Monica,
There is currently a ranch on Johnson Ave and one on Sprague Ave for sale.
For more details, please give me a call.
Rosemarie Rivicci
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Appleseed Homes
917-846-5795
rrivicci@gmail.com
Simon Campbe…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Tue Aug 27, 2013
I checked my database to see if there were any ranches in and around Tottenville. We specialize in discounted property listings with focus on the foreclosure market. Here is the link to the 22 listings (which include all types of properties): http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/zipcodes/10307.html.

I hope one of them interests you.
Jill Subes, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Ranches are very hot. Both young and old like them especially there is usually another whole living area in the basement, If you want I can set you up with a link tht you get the ranches in your email as soon as they hit the market.
Arlene Trunzo…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Hi Monica,

In regard to when any particular style home is put on the market I don't think anyone one can predict how often they are listed. Some locations may have been built up with more ranches than others. Another thought is there is a large population of people out there that are baby boomers who tend to like ranches, so they may be selling quicker and or sellers may be holding on to them. If you would like to receive automatic emails every time a ranch in Tottenville gets place on the market I can help you. I can set up a search for you through our MLS system. Feel free to contact me regarding your search criteria. I would need to know the number of bedrooms you need, the price range, any special needs you may have,garage etc.