Carol, Home Buyer in Pleasant Hill, CA

how much the OHA per month here?

Asked by Carol, Pleasant Hill, CA Mon Jan 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102805840-1525-Rockledge-Ln-…

Answers

4
Clarence Wic…, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
It is $584.00 per month. There is a one time charge at purchase of $7,000 towards the Golden Rain Foundation.

Clarence Wickers
925-588-6244
Jackie Giffin, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Actually, Carol, the HOA for that property would be $592 per month. Yes, these properties don't stay on the market very long at all, often less than a week.

In a co-op which this is your HOA would be from $592 to $647 per month depending where it was located..

I have a brochure that discusses many of the details of owning in Rossmoor. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss your needs and answer any further questions. You might find the brochure very helpful as you try to decide whether Rossmoor is the right place for you.

Jackie
925-951-7021
Dayna Wilson, Agent, Walnut Creek, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Dear Carol, I am afraid I do not see an active listing in MLS for 1525 Rockledge Lane in Rossmoor. There is a sad trend on the part of some brokerages to not post their listings on MLS which to me is a great dis-service to the sellers, don't you agree? The HOA dues in Rossmoor vary greatly, as there are 14 'mini-associations.' As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist working in the Lamorinda/Greater Walnut Creek area, I'll be happy to discuss your situation and goals further with you.
Thank you very much for the answer .
Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
The last 2 bedroom unit that sold there in February 2012 showed HOA of $582/month. It could be more or less for this unit for 2013. This property isn't appearing on the MLS as for sale (yet) although your link shows a a Rossmoor broker as the listing agent.

Note that there is also a membership fee.

If you don't have a realtor, may I suggest that you get one to help you?
Note that Rossmoor is an adult community with age requirements