how much is the average property tax in Orlando Florida?

Asked by PortiaD09, Orlando, FL Mon Apr 23, 2012

Answers

4
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Fri Apr 27, 2012
Very broad question, like asking how much is the average tax fee for a car for sale in Orlando. It is based on square footage and location, etc. Generally 2% of assessed value.

Highest and best regards,

Vincent Paige
REALTOR® | Century 21 Elite Home Finders
Certified BPO Specialist
5401 S. Kirkman Rd., Ste 725 | Orlando, FL
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Nice pithy answer Mike. +/- 2% of assessed value is good. I've also used 1.65% of sales price as a good estimator.
Sylvia Paul, Agent, Apopka, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2012
Hi Portia, I would love to help but with such a broad question any answer would be meaningless.
Property taxes could vary from several hundred dollars a year for condos to upwards of $50,000 for some of the higher end homes so you see how meaningless it would be trying to calculate an average based on these kinds of ranges. Taxes are based on the Property Appraiser's assessed value of each property less the owners allowable credits or exemptions. It would help if you could provide more information such as type of home, home basics, price range and location, if possible. Feel free to call or email me if I can be of further assistance.

Sylvia paul
Realty Center
Orlando, Florida
407-864-3139
sylvia@sylviapaulrocks.com
Devi Pokhoy, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2012
It depends on the area. If you would like some assistance please let me know. You can reach me at 407-227-3886.

Devi