how much do I need to get a loan for $175,000?

Asked by Mary Mcclinton, Winchester Bay, OR Sun Jul 21, 2013

Answers

4
Lynette Baker, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Good Evening Mary - Are you relocating to this area? Let me know if I can help you. I have a relocation background and grew up in Fresno/Clovis so I am very familiar with the area. I can recommend a great loan officer who will help guide you through the process. There are programs that may be available to help you with your down payment and/or closing costs. Feel free to contact me at 559-288-6382. I would love to meet with you!
, ,
Mon Aug 5, 2013
We can certainly help you out. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options.
Caleb Parmen…, , Fresno, CA
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Let me know if you need more information about the loan process. 5593895828 x 104
Mike and Nora…, Agent, Campbell, CA
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Good Evening Mary, As far as a down payment it is usually 3.5% of the purchase price as a down payment and closing costs which can run about the same percentage depending on your loan. There are many down payment assistance programs and also possible to have the seller of the property contribute toward your closing costs as well. I am well versed in representing buyers at no cost to you. I am a full time agent and if you are moving from out of state we have a team ready to help you with every aspect of the move. Contact me and we can set up a time to discuss your criteria and I can answer any questions you may have. I offer my clients a free Pest and roof Inspection so you can be sure your new home is in great condition for you and your family before you complete the purchase. Do you have children moving with you? I can help you become familiar with the different areas and schools so you can be sure to feel secure with your new home location. Give me a call at 559 706-6048. You can also search my website which is the same as the MLS in real time http://www.mypropertyhotlist.com I look forward to working with you and helping guide you through the process.559 706-6048 Nora Hall