how much are homes going for on avenida las vistas in los lunas nm?

Asked by Scoobydoo505, Los Lunas, NM Mon Mar 26, 2012

Answers

4
Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Apr 3, 2012
In the past six months, homes in the Avenida Las Vistas area are selling between $132,000 - $226,000. The sqft for those sales range from 1,178 sqft - 3,754 sqft. These homes were on the market for as little as 26 days to as much as 187 days. There were about three foreclosures that were among the sales.

There are about a half dozen properties that are currently under contract. With the majority of them being short sales, the values for the area could be altered once they close. The value of your home will depend on the overall condition and the time place it on the market.

For a free market valuation with no obligation, go to http://www.syan.com/valuation and complete the online form. I'll receive the specifications instantly and can provide you with a detailed report immediately.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference:  http://www.Syan.com
Harriett Tay…, Agent, Los Lunas, NM
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Good evening,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Without knowing the square footage of your home I am unable to give you a price range of similar homes however averaging the per square foot price the homes that have sold within the past six months, you could take the square footage of your home and mulitply it by $91.60. This will give you a fairly accurate idea of what your home might sell for.

Currently there are not any homes in your subdivision for sale. There is one under contract waiting to close and three have sold in the past six months.

For the sold homes the lenders will only allow the appraisers to use homes that have sold and closed withing the past six months...and so the comparables are within that time frame.

Should you have additional questions or would like to know how the process works, give me a call on my mobile at: 505-450-8690 or send an email to: harriett_@msn.com.

Take care and have a good rest of the evening.
Harriett

Harriett Taylor
Exit Altura Realty
601 Main Street
Los Lunas, NM 87031
505-450-8690-mobile
505-866-6266-office

P.S. I answer my phone, return missed calls and work on Saturday.
I live in Bosque Farms and work in Los Lunas, five minutes away from your home.
David Staffo…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Mar 26, 2012
In fact, that one under contract now is the only one in that immediate development, I am not seeing any others for sale. I sold the one at 961 for $80K ($62/sqft), which is very low, and a data outlier, because it was a beat up HUD property. I gave you $/sqft range, which is important, but here is the price range they went for this last year as well: $80K to $132K, with an average of $115K, but that is pulled down by the low one I mentioned. Without that, they were $122K -$132K with an average of $126K (and $91.60). Hope this helps! Contact me for more detailed analysis anytime, if desired.
David Staffo…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Mar 26, 2012
There's only one up recently and it is under contract, #1115 listed at $119,900 for 1155sqft. 4 others have sold in the last year, from $68 to $100/sqft, depending on condition. They averaged $86/sqft.