how much a property managment company charge for screening, showing the property and advertaisment to an applicant?

Asked by bellhana, Rochester, NY Sun Aug 12, 2012

Answers

7
Bill Walsh, Agent, Rochester, NY
Thu Jan 3, 2013
There are different agreements that maybe setup but usually would be one months rent. Contact me for more information. bill@selltheroc.com
Curt Amesbury, Agent, Rochester, NY
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Are you still looking for a trustworthy property management company in Rochester? Feel free to check out my web site at http://www.cemproperty.com
Philip Kovach, Agent, Rochester, NY
Sun Aug 19, 2012
I charge 1 months rent for marketing and rental placement
Bradley Newt…, Agent, PITTSFORD, NY
Tue Aug 14, 2012
Sometimes this can be included in their monthly fees they charge to manage the property or separate. Each property management company is unique and different. Our company screens, shows the property and advertises for you. Should you need further assistance or want to discuss using RE/MAX Custom as your property management company, give me a call 585-236-7780.
You can also find us on-line at
http://bradleynewton.remax-custom-ny.com/pages/main.aspx?T=T…
Laura LaManna, Agent, Rochester, NY
Mon Aug 13, 2012
This is a great question. This is impossible to answer without more specifics. Size, location, type of management needed are all details that layout the charge. You can reach out to management company's within the phone book or you can also call Nothnagle Home Services Department. They have a list of companies that meet the criteria to be on a referral list. I would recommend calling them for accurate and reliable service. Their number is 1-866-295-move.

Hope this helps.

Laura
Raymond E. C…, Agent, Ontario, NY
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Good morning and thank you for the question.

There are a number of management companies in the Rochester, N.Y. area.

Each have basically the same services and would warrant an interview for there pricing and marketing strategies.
Richard Coak…, Agent, Rochester, NY
Mon Aug 13, 2012
There are excellent sources for obtaining the contact information for local property managers. A wise owner will interview for the right candidate based upon proven ability, experience and reliability. Strong references and testimonials are a must.

Nothnagle Realtors, for example, provides property management service. But if you like, contact me by Email: RCoake@Rochester.rr.com; or by phone at 585.223.4449, and I'll share some specifics with you. Best wishes!