how motivated is the seller for the property at 1615 Orchard in Ottawa?

Asked by Rj, Ottawa, KS Sat Jan 1, 2011

Answers

5
Sarah Klamm, Agent, Wellsville, KS
Mon Jan 3, 2011
This home is currenlty occupied and has been on the market for 166 days. There have been no changes to the price since it was listed in October. The best way to guage a sellers motivation is to make a reasonable offer and see if they accept. The county tax value is $151,740 for 2009.

The owner is a day sleeper so the home is available to show between 1pm and 4 pm Friday through Tuesday but anytime on Wednesday or Thursday.

Let me know if you would like me to get answers to any specific questions or would like me to set up an appointment.
Web Reference:  http://www.laytonre.com
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sat Jan 1, 2011
Rj,
Only the seller knows for sure. I advise all my listing clients that all offers are compliments. Work with your own local agent and write the offer that makes sense to you based on the agent’s research. The seller may decline or make a counteroffer. A good agent will have various strategies to assist you in getting to the answer you want. Best of luck.
Sarah Klamm, Agent, Wellsville, KS
Sat Jan 1, 2011
The other replies are right on track. I would appreciate the opportunity to be your buyers agent. I live and work in the Franklin Co area. I will gather the info on this property and get back with you. Thanks!
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Sat Jan 1, 2011
That is not a question any agent can answer for you. If you are interested in the house, call either the listing agent and ask to see the home, or call another agent and find a buyer's agent for yourself.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jan 1, 2011
If you are interested in purchasing the property, review comps with your agent--recently sold similar properties in the immediate area, make a determination as to a fair offer, and ask your agent present that offer.......