how is the safety at 8900 e. jefferson? are there many vacant condos there? is it difficult to rent out condos there?

Asked by Mary, Flint, MI Sun Dec 6, 2009

Answers

2
Joy Santiago…, Agent, Farmington Hills, MI
Tue Dec 8, 2009
Hi Mary:

As licensed agents, we cannot comment on the safety of the area, it could be considered "steering". The local police station will be able provide info for you. I can comment on the building and let you know of the security features that it has. There is a guard that is posted upon entry to the complex, and all guests have to be cleared by the lobby before they can go in. I do have a listing in this building, so if you're interested I can email you a list of homes in the building or other condo complexes in the area.

Thanks!

Joy Santiago
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Dec 6, 2009
Why not visit the local police department and ask your question--they will gladly answer your questions/concerns and you'll be gald you did -- hear all the answers on a firsthand basis.