how is the internet in Rancho Haven area? What are the HOA fees for? what service is provided for the fee? How much snow does that area get?

Asked by Sean Banning, Reno, NV Thu Sep 6, 2012

wondering what internet company services the area and is it fast . Who is the electric service company.

Answers

2
Robert Ernst, Other Pro, Reno, NV
Sun Oct 21, 2012
I believe charter internet is available and so is AT&T DSL. NV Energy is the power company. I have been out there when it has snowed and it is comparable to the rest of the areas in the North of Reno. The dirt roads don't get plowed so there can be some icy roads then once it melts there is some mud. I would take the freeway from the Red Rock in CA during the winter and skip the first Red Rock.
Lynne Reno, Home Owner, Reno, NV
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Rancho Haven? That's by Lemmon Valley right? Snow, probably 2" tops. Charter Cable (which I truly hate) offers high speed internet, your only other option would be AT&T DSL, or you can go to the AT&T site and put the address in and see if they have U-Verse there. Since I refuse to do business with Charter Cable, I have Directv and AT&T DSL. The DSL speed is adequate for our needs averages 5mbps.