how is naples trace in north naples?

Asked by Rocco Lagano, New York, NY Tue May 29, 2012

its off of airport pulling road.
It seems nice and clean with decent fees, but wanted to hear others opinions on it.
Thanks as always.

Answers

11
David H Schu…, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri Jul 27, 2012
Only two sales in the past six months and nothing is currently offered for sale in Naples Trace. You can set up a search and get regular updates by using our Naples MLS Search website http://www.agent4naples.com. You can choose a particular development or search by area if you wish.
Web Reference:  http://www.agent4naples.com
Trace Faulkn…, Agent, Naples, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
A fine complex where few properties become available. I just sold a couple of condos similar to Naples Trace and the owner is quite happy with them. What I pay particular attention to are the security of the dweller, the amenities, the neighborhood, and the accessibility of price for a good quality of life. All of these are within reach of this small condo community. Should this be your criteria you will enjoy living there. Send me an email at naplestrace@gmail.com should you have further questions. Thank you.
Ernest Powell, , Naples, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
Its a magnificent community. It has been considered as the life and soul of Naples Florida. Please let me know if you want to see more pictures or send information about Naples Trace.
Peggy Wagner-…, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
Your immediate answer is below. There is only one Active listing showing in this community currently. This one was built in 1990, but looks in pretty good shape. It's a short sale and they are looking for a quick close (by June 20). Let me know if I can get any further information for you or if you would like to take a look at this home.
Rocco Lagano, Agent, New York, NY
Tue May 29, 2012
thanks for all your input. I may go take a look and get back to some of you on this board if i decide to pull the trigger
Kathy Bogan…, , Naples, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
You have the answer several times...I have never sold in that community but shown it several times. Just south of Immokalee road it is convenient to shops and grocery. Tucked behind the Greentree Center, most folks don't even know it's there. Can I help you more? Call KathyBC 600-448-3411 ext 601.
Kathy Bogan…, , Naples, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
Ken Lowe, Agent, Naples, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
Naples Trace is a nice older community with limited ammenities. It is well located and a good value. I would be happy to show you this property and any others in the naples and marco Island Market.
Christopher…, Agent, Naples, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
Was your question answered to your satisfaction or is there something more specific you would like to know?

Christopher Gasparas

Downing Frye Realty Inc.

Top Performance Award Winner

Fax: 239-455-0113

Website: ChrisSellsNaples.com
LEANN ANDERS…, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Tue May 29, 2012
hi there,
naples trace is a small older condo in north naples. very small complex with not a big congestion of people. if you would like more info such as demographics ,sales etc... pleasse forward your contact info and i will send for your review.
nice little community.
all the best,
leann anderson
leannnaples@aol.com
cell-239-777- 1823
http://www.naplesbeach and homes.com
Linda Sue Gr…, Agent, Ellijay, GA
Tue May 29, 2012
Naples Trace is a nice community in North Naples, 10 minutes to Vanderbilt Beach area. Close to shopping and price is great...unit is on 2nd floor with no elevator....is this a vacation home, investment property for you?

Let me know if I can assist you with any additional information. I have access to CMA's on any property located in Collier County, Naples area. Residential or Commercial.

Professionally,
Linda Granata, Realtor
Keating Associates
850 5th Ave South, Ste C
Naples, Fl. 34102
239-250-1603
http://www.NaplesIsYourLifestyle.com