how is ashburn for a single woman?

Asked by marlenyvv, Reston, VA Wed Oct 30, 2013

safe, active nice lively?

Answers

5
Claudette Sm…, Agent, Ashburn, VA
Fri Jan 24, 2014
Hi Marlenynn – It depends on your personality. If you are outgoing, Brambleton Town Center offers shopping, movie theater, entertainment and some of the best restaurants in Ashburn. There is One Loudoun http://www.oneloudoun.com for your entertainment needs. If you want to do major shopping, you will have a short drive over to Leesburg Premium Outlet; however, before you get to the outlet, there are restaurants/bar, bowling, movie theater and shopping next door Ashburn at the Village of Leesburg. If you are religious, you have a variety of churches in Ashburn to choose from. Keep in mind that Ashburn is the top technical town in the DC Metro area. It is the home of data centers for major companies like Facebook, Amazon, and Microsoft. My past experience shows, technology companies = responsible single guys:-). Ashburn is one of the safest cities I have lived in. The people are friendly and the city has been developing over the past 20 years. The housing options are diverse and communities offer a great deal of recreational opportunities.
Also, great new bar "Bar Louie" in Loudoun One! Lots of my Lady clients are always asking me to go there with them, LOL. http://www.barlouieamerica.com/locations/one-loudoun.aspx?locationName=One Loudoun
Flag Fri Jan 24, 2014
Bree Lawrence, Agent, Leesburg, VA
Sat Nov 2, 2013
I have lived in NoVA for over 30yrs. Depending on what you do, what you are looking for and what you enjoy would depend on if Ashburn was a good location. Email me and let me know more about you and I can give you a better answer :)

Bree
Oh, I live and work in Ashburn, forgot to mention that :)
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013
Azmi Alkurd, Agent, Sterling, VA
Wed Oct 30, 2013
NVRE is a local real estate company with great experience in helping wide spectrum of buyers; 1st time home buyers, Investors, and relocation both national and international. We have the knowledge, the technology, the patience, and we work hard to find for our clients the property that fits their needs.
I understand that you are in Ashburn area. Our office is in Potomac Falls/Sterling which is 10 minutes to Dulles International Airport, I saw the area developing and expanding continuously. The Dulles area (Sterling, Dulles, Ashburn, Leesburg) is on a fast track of growth and expansion due to several major economical and financial projects coming to the area. We have extensive experience in this market. Whatever your real estate needs, we can address them.
Please give us a call or email to discuss your real estate needs. Our consulting is offered to you at no cost and no obligation; you have nothing to lose, but lots of information to gain.

Email: alkurd@nvre.net
Phone: (703)628-9343
website: http://www.nvreRealty.com
Chaudry Ghaf…, , Leesburg, VA
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Well, I'm not a single woman, but hopefully I can somewhat help answer your question.

Ashburn is, what I would consider, a growing area that would be very nice to settle down, start a family, and raise your children. There are some restaurants and bars scattered around the area, adding a few things to do, but you will mostly find communities of homes.

If you are looking for an active area with lots to do, as well as an area full of other singles, I would recommend the Arlington or DC area. It is truly a great area to meet others, socialize, and always have something to do on a weekend night.

Hope this helps!

- Chaudry
Melody Visser, Agent, Ashburn, VA
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Here is a great web site to check crime reports at any address: http://www.crimereports.com

As far as activities I guess it depends on what you enjoy. One Loudoun might be a place to look into or the Village at Leesburg if you want to be near shops and restaurants. If you have more questions please feel free to call. I live in Ashburn and can answer any questions you may have. Thanks!

Melody Visser
eXp Realty
Licensed Agent
Cell: 703.785.8203
melody.visser@exprealty.com