how is Bayleaf church rd in carlyle subdivision in N Raleigh area ? is it a busy road to buy a home at ? property appreciation ?

Asked by Sgirglani, North Raleigh, Raleigh, NC Sat Jun 1, 2013

Answers

5
Sharon Baldw…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jan 27, 2015
It's a great area , I live a few minutes from that location . Not too busy in my opinion . Appreciation in North Raleigh has always been good .
Call me if I can be of help!
Sharon Baldwin
(919) 669-6644
marthalewis, Home Buyer, Raleigh, NC
Tue Jun 4, 2013
Wonderful area! I would love to show you some homes... call me at 919/614-8700
Martha Lewis
ABOVE ALL Real Estate
Michelle Mon…, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat Jun 1, 2013
Hi Sgirglani,

I live in that area, and while there is traffic on Six Forks Road, Bayleaf Church Road connects other roads within the Carlyle subdivision, and heads into Falls Lake. It is mostly traveled by residents.
Carlyle is a beautiful subdivision, prices have stayed relatively stable over the past several years. If you are not already working with another agent, I would be happy to provide you with additional information and assist you in what ever way I can.

Michelle Montminy
Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston
montminym@hpw.com
919-561-7455
Sam Calvert, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat Jun 1, 2013
The smart move would be to go and find out for yourself. Any opinion or advice you get isn't going to be living in a home you buy, except yours.

Take all the time you need to look around and let me know. I've got 35 years of experience combined as a contractor and realtor. I'll be glad to help you out.

919-870-2999
Jim Allen, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Sat Jun 1, 2013
Good question. That road is not at all a heavy traffic road and the prices of the homes on that road can testify to that. The whole road is full of some very nice custom homes with nice lots, and the Carlyle subdivision is one of the most sought after communities in North Raleigh.

We would love to meet you to show you the available homes on that street and others in that area. One home that is sure to blow you away is 12528 Bayleaf Church Rd. It was recently put on the market, and these homes mover very fast around that area!

Give us a call at (919) 845-9909. I can send you some info on these homes! Thanks

Daniel Harmon
Jim Allen Group
Coldwell Banker HPW
http://www.JimAllen.com