Eliezer Rami…, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

how fast anybody can buy house?

Asked by Eliezer Ramirez, Indianapolis, IN Wed Aug 10, 2011

Answers

11
The lender makes a huge difference. Many banks take almost 45 days now. However, 30 days is typical. And some lenders can expedite the process and get everything done in 10-15 days. But that also means you need to do the inspection immediately, which I always recommend anyway. :) Again though.... the lender makes a huge difference and whether they have actually pre-approved you versus pre-qualifying you. And if they do underwriting ahead of time like one of the lenders I use, she is able to do it in under 15 days.
Hello Eliezer:
You can, indeed, close escrow fairly quickly - about a month, if your ducks are in a row. If you want a purchase to go quickly, make sure your financing is lined up.

SuZ
PML of Longmont, CO
It took me just under 2 years to close a short sale.
So remember that there are 2 sides to every coin.....so it's important that the sale is done right regardless of the time it takes.
Web Reference: http://www.321property.com
72 hours is the best I have done. All cash, title company was on it! Great deal!
Within 30 to 45 days. if you are taking out a home loan. 15+ days if buying with cash.

Good luck! If you need an agent - I contacts all over the country,

Kathy Fleskes
Managing Broker, Licensed Realtor
Avery-Hess, Realtors
301-461-3478 direct

Avery-Hess means more EXPERIENCED AGENTS!
Web Reference: http://www.KathyFleskes.com
Eliezer,

It will depend on whether it is a cash purchase or financed. If you have a mortgage lender involved, it will depend on that lender and how quickly they can obtain approval and complete there package. With current regulations, the quickest that can happen is 7 days. However you still have title work, appraisals and inspections to complete. Generally 30 days should be allowed for a financing purchase and that may be shortened depending on the lender, probably in th area of 10 - 15 days to close a cash purchase.

Jim
Within 30 days. if you are taking out a home loan. 15+ days if buying with cash. However you must act quickly to make it happen.

Respectfully,

Catherine Craig-Crum, SFR
Keller Williams Indy Metro W
catherine.crum@kw.com
3173459887
We have closed a cash deal in as few as 48 hours, but it had a clear title. Cash or not, you want a clear title when purchasing a home.
Around 30 days if it's financed, but 10-15 days with all cash.
I did a CASH deal in 16 days from the time the Escrow was Opened.

We were really scurrying to get the Inspections done and the Disclosures signed.
15 days is pretty quick, but maybe in 10 if you have cash.
Web Reference: http://TheVearusGroup.com