how far is this from say the French Quarters in New Orleans?

Asked by Anthony Posso, New Orleans, LA Wed Oct 23, 2013

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Consider Google Maps for directions/distance...
Google maps only gives you straight line for distance and the directions aren't always the best when you are not in the area and it can not consider traffic conditions. I am always happy to help someone that is looking to come to my area with timing and routes; after all that's how we roll!
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
Carol Moses, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Wed Oct 23, 2013
The house at 342 30th Street is 15-20 minutes from the French Quarter.
Ryan Rogers, Agent, Metairie, LA
Tue Dec 24, 2013
It is very close, ranked as one of the best areas in the city for the past 10 years.

http://www.ryanjrogers.com/
Christine Wi…, , New Orleans, LA
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Lakeview is a fantastic central location from just about anything. There are various different routes from you to choose from but the quickest way; I-610 to Elysian Fields will get you there as quick as 10 minutes. Even in the morning commute! Lakeview has seen a sharp increase in prices within the last 18 months, so you may want to try looking in Bucktown or in Metairie just on the other side of this neighborhood that will give you about the same drive time but save you 10's of thousands of dollars. Good luck with your search! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.