how does, "the pines," compare to, "beacon lakes," for us, "oldies," but, "goodies?"

Asked by ddlrationalanalyst, New Port Richey, FL Mon Apr 29, 2013

which is newer, better kept, with more reasonable hoa fees; if there is such a thing?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3115170278-6431-Emerson-Dr-Ne…

Answers

2
Xtremeblue47, Home Owner, New Port Richey, FL
Thu May 23, 2013
Try the Oaks of River Ridge. You will find it to be perfect as it started out as a retirement community.
Lori Salzman, Agent, New Port Richey, FL
Tue Apr 30, 2013
The Pines is newer and more "in the center" of West Pasco. Community is smaller with fewer amenities, but is close to downtown NPR. All depends on your preferences. I assume your reference to "the pines", you are talking about The Pines villas off Congress and not Timber Pines which is an adult community off 52. The Emerson address points to "The Pines" off Congress. As a fellow "oldie" and 30 year real estate veteran, I suggest you have an experience agent working with you and check out all of the possibilities.