how do you find out or locate hoa fees for townhouses or condos when they are not listed on their site of sale?

Asked by Ricandep1, Queens, NY Wed Jan 9, 2013

Answers

5
Bill Smith, Agent, Monroe, LA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
My website http://www.RealEastateInOrangeCountyNY.com includes the HOA fees for all the condos and townhouses in the multiple listing system for condos and townhouses in Orange County NY and also for condos and townhouses in Rockland County NY. If you have any questions, please feel free to email,text, or call me. BTW, my site is totally free and you can save and share any listings you like.
Bill Smith
Cell/text - 914-420-1974
Wsmith1213@Gmail.com
http://www.RealEastateInOrangeCountyNY.com
Cudee58, Home Buyer, Freehold, NJ
Fri Apr 4, 2014
Wouldn't it be nice if the other 2 most important things taxes and hoa fees were mandatory info on a listing... It drives me crazy.. I usually pass them right up..., no pics, no fees, no taxes.. bye bye
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Consider working with an agent who can provide any necessary information....
Sue Onderdonk, Agent, Warwick, NY
Wed Jan 9, 2013
There are several ways of doing this. First, you can have your realtor find out for you.
Second, you can google for the website of the condo association since most associations have set up websites.
Third, you can see if there are other units for sale in the MLS system and compare their HOA fees but this does not always ensure accuracy.
Fourth, find out the name of the president of the board of directors of the homeowners association and call or email that person.
If you are not already working with a realtor and would like my assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you and good luck in your home search.
Sue Onderdonk, Lic. NYS Realtor
Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty
25 Railroad Ave.
Warwick, NY
845-245-7073
jose garcia, Agent, Monroe, NY
Wed Jan 9, 2013
If you are working with an agent, he or she can find out for you. If you don't have an agent, feel free to contact me and I will find out for you with no obligation. Jfgrealty@aol.com